• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Happy Halloween

TheWickening

Administrator
    Staff member
    Hey PixelBallers!

1st off Happy Halloween!!! I hope everyone has a great holiday.

I would like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has called PixelBallers their home, we simply would not be what we are without you. Behind the scenes, the staff and I have been working hard to not only fix the severely broken economy (which I am pretty confident in saying we succeeded without having to do a money reset) but also adding a ton of new features and much, much more to come very soon!

To start off our new feature list, we will announce the Game Corner!

The Game Corner is a place where you can win big, or lose everything with the click of a button. You can win Tokens, Legends, Booster Packs, and much more!

One of the other really big features is our Battle Factory.

It is just like from the original games where you start with random pokemon and if you win your battle, you get to switch out for one of the 3 you beat, and you keep climbing and climbing earning rewards every 5 tiers you beat! (There may be some minor bugs, so if you can, give me the exact tier and round you were on when an issue may have occurred.)

A few other changes, include, new keys, better rewards, and we also re-did the entire voting system to allow more of a chance-based system versus always getting what you want, this is obviously to improve the general economy of rarities but also hopefully encourage voting even more.

For our donors, you will notice you can checkout using Stripe and PayPal! Thank you to all who have supported us thus far. You will also notice if you go to buy a rank, it will ask you for your Discord login, we now have a special section in our Discord for rank donors only, to get immediate support, give feedback and suggestions, and just chat with the staff and me directly anytime. All rank purchases now include the matching Discord rank.

Much more coming soon!
    If you haven’t yet, please follow us on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/PixelBallersmc

Attachments